Online Gift — $5 per WEEK
Your Spiritual Harbor
St. Mary Magdalen is a small church located in the beautiful green space in Sunny Isles Beach. It is a special place to wordship our Lord:
GROW YOUR FAITH
PRAY AND MEDITATE
MEET OTHER MEMBERS
HELP THOSE IN NEED
St. Mary Magdalen provides
- Eucharistic Ministers
- Visitation to the homebound
- Altar Servers
- Weekly and weekend Masses
- Religious Education for First Holy Communion
- Religious Education for Confirmation
- RCIA: adults’ initiation for Baptism, Communion and Confirmation
- St. Vincent De Paul Society (assists the needy of the area)
- Bazaars to fund St. Vincent De Paul
- Marriage Preparation and Weddings
- Gamblers Anon
- Charismatic Prayer group
- Grupo Oracion de San Jose
- St. Joseph’s Shining Little Stars (transition home for abandoned and abused children in Uganda)
OUR CHURCH NEEDS YOUR HELP
The current pandemic has affected all of us around the world in different ways. Anxiety and insecurity have impacted our lives as never before. Parishioners have taken every precaution to avoid the contagious virus.
As a result, contributions have diminished, and now the church is running a $10,000 deficit per month.
Our budget is very lean, and we rely on few staff members wearing different hats, and few volunteers to provide our offerings to the community.
All you have to do is to sign up one time only with your recurring amount.
HOW CAN I HELP?
Together we can save our Church!
If we all contribute with a recurring amount, according to our financial means, our church will continue to support our community.
Let’s take action NOW to cover our church’s deficit of $10.000/month.
Your contribution keeps our mission alive!
Please visit stmmsib.org/gift for more details on Online Giving